Covid-19 Updates & Information
East Longmeadow Covid-19 Cases: East Longmeadow reported 4768 confirmed cases (since March 2020), 49* in the last 14 days with a percent positivity of 10.34% (September 22, 2022).
*Cases are reported through MAVEN. Self administered home Covid-19 tests are not reported to DPH.
East Longmeadow Mask Advisory (February 28, 2022)
CDC Hampden County Covid-19 Transmission: Low
East Longmeadow % of Population Fully Vaccinated: 74%*
East Longmeadow % of Population w/ At Least 1 Dose: 84%*
East Longmeadow % of Population with First Booster: 44%
East Longmeadow % of Population with Second Booster: 11%
CDC case counts across the United States
East Longmeadow Covid-19 Hotline: (413) 486-9000 or email@example.com
- Mass Dept. Of Public Health Covid Page
- Covid-19 Isolation & Quarantine Information
- Covid-19 Cleaning Product List
- Covid-19 MDPH Fact Sheet
- Disaster Distress Helpline
- MA Covid-19 Vaccine Information
- Vaccination Locations
- Sign up for COVID-19 alerts by text, email, or phone call in your preferred language @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Covid-19 Vaccine Information
On May 18, 2021, Governor Baker's administration published the reopening phases, which called for ending restrictions when vaccines became widely available. As of May 17, 2021, there are over 975 locations for Massachusetts residents to access vaccines without delay.
People age 5 and older who live, work, or study in Massachusetts can get vaccinated against COVID-19. People ages 5-17 can only get the Pfizer vaccine. People age 18 and older can get any vaccine. The vaccine is safe and effective. You don't need an ID or insurance to get it.
Information & Quick Links for Businesses
- East Longmeadow Mask Advisory (February 28, 2022)
- East Longmeadow Declares Public Health Emergency (January 13, 2022)
- Governor Baker ended the State of Emergency June 15, 2021.
- Effective February 15, 2022: A fully vaccinated individual should wear a mask indoors if you have a weakened immune system, or if you are at increased risk for severe disease because of your age or an underlying medical condition, or if someone in your household has a weakened immune system, is at increased risk for severe disease or is unvaccinated. Read mask advisory. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Archived East Longmeadow Press Releases
- East Longmeadow Mask Mandate (In Effect January 14, 2022 until February 28, 2022)
- East Longmeadow Mask Advisory (Revised January 6, 2022)
- East Longmeadow Mask Advisory (Effective November 2, 2021 - January 6, 2022)
- East Longmeadow Mask Mandate (Effective August 28, 2021 - November 2, 2021)
- Red for the Third Week in a Row Press Release October 29, 2020
- Halloween Message from Health Director, Aimee Petrosky, October 16, 2020
- East Longmeadow Designated High Risk Press Release October 14, 2020
- Community Tracing Collaborative Press Release May 5, 2020
- Notice of First Positive in East Longmeadow Press Release March 24, 2020
- Town Hall Closing Press Release March 16, 2020
- Covid Update #2 Press Release March 11, 2020 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>