September 1, 2021
Our annual Flu Clinic will be held on October 5th and October 6th at the East Longmeadow Fire Department parking lot. This year’s Flu Clinic will be a drive through clinic. Registration is required for this event. Registration is for the total number of people in the car and is good for a one hour time-slot. To register, visit https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4FA9A92AA7FAC52-east.
WHERE: East Longmeadow Fire Department Parking Lot @ 150 Somers Road
WHEN: Tuesday & Wednesday, October 5th & 6th, 7:00am - 7:00pm
COST: The Health Department will cover the costs for those who are under or uninsured. If you are insured, please bring your insurance card.
VACCINES OFFERED: Influenza & Influenza High Dose
- Ages 9+
- Please arrive during your designated hour time-slot. If you arrive outside of your time, we will have to turn you away.
- Please bring your insurance card
- You will not have to exit your vehicle. Please wear a loose fitting shirt, t-shirt or tank top for easy access to your arm.
- You are encouraged to fill out the vaccination consent form ahead of time. The form can be found at https://www.eastlongmeadowma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/12004/Informed-Consent---COVID-and-FLU-ONLY. If you do not have access to a printer, you can pick up at form at the Big Y Pharmacy at 300 Colley St, Springfield, MA 01128 or call 413-782-0608.
- If you do not have access to a computer for registration, please call the Health Dept. at 413-525-5400 x 1103.
QUESTIONS: Contact the Health Department at 413-525-5400 x 1103.